- Once your referral has been reviewed and accepted your Online Coach will contact you to obtain your consent to provide the program.
- An orientation session to the online program will be set up with you before you begin you first module.
- Our Be Brave Bridge program modules are provided through a secure platform called “IRIS”. IRIS provides end-to-end encryption for security and confidentiality purposes.
- Coaching sessions will be conducted through Zoom, an online communication tool allowing face-to-face video, voice, or text-based chat/dialogue. If you don’t have the app it is free and easy to download.
- Coaching sessions are not available outside of scheduled Zoom times; if you need to connect with your Online Coach outside of your scheduled time, you will need to use their work phone number or email.
*Please remember that this program is NOT an emergency service. If you need immediate help regarding your mental health, you will need to connect with your nearest emergency support(s).
- Your Coach will continue to work with you regarding completion of the Program. We strongly urge that you complete at least one module a week (about 20 minutes). You can complete two modules a week if you would like to complete the program more quickly (about 3 months). This would also allow for others to be enrolled and participate in the program. You will have a Zoom call with your Coach after every two modules completed.
- Upon completion of the program you will earn a Certificate. For the adolescent and children’s programs, there will be a debrief with you and/or your guardian.