2019 Be Brave Luncheon Sponsors
By becoming involved as a sponsor, you show Edmonton community members and leaders you are willing to protect and support survivors of child sexual abuse – the true little warriors. Because of dedicated sponsors and donors, the Little Warriors Be Brave Ranch has helped children who have been sexually abused take back their childhood. Please help us continue to give them the treatment and support they need and deserve by sponsoring the 2019 Be Brave Luncheon.
Your involvement benefits the community by:
- Allowing the vital work of Little Warriors and the Be Brave Ranch to continue
- Helping to protect the well being of our community’s most vulnerable young people
- Helps your business gain valuable exposure
- Enhances your company’s image as a community minded organization
- Spreads awareness of your brand among an audience of key business and community members and leaders
Centrepiece Sponsor ($10,000): Thank you to Black Rifle Coffee Company for being a returning sponsor!
Volunteer Sponsor ($7,500): Thank you to Felesky Flynn LLP for returning as the Volunteer Sponsor!
Legacy Sponsor ($7,500): Thank you to Rosanne Alldis for taking the Legacy sponsorship.
Empower Sponsor ($5,000): Thank you to Raymond James // Howden Rowein Group for being a valued returning sponsor!
Courage Sponsor ($5,000): Thank you to DynaLIFE Medical Labs for signing on as the Courage Sponsor once again!
Flourish Sponsor: Thank you to Sold Edmonton Real Estate Group for returning as a sponsor once again.