The Medicine Cup Charity Tournament (MCCT) committee is a group of medical students at the University of Alberta that hosts a variety of fundraising events, one traditionally being an outdoor hockey tournament in February each year, with all proceeds going to the Little Warriors organization.
This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, fundraising efforts have been challenging. In lieu of our usual ‘in-person’ fundraising events we will be hosting this online 50/50 raffle with the proceeds being donated to the Little Warriors Be Brave Ranch.
The students are having a friendly competition to see who can sell the most tickets – If you do not know one of the students you can select Entire Group at the bottom of the drop down menu.
The winner will receive a minimum cash prize of $4,000 or 50% of ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of $10,000.
Ticket Sales End: February 6, 2021
Draw Date: February 13, 2021
Draw Location: 111 10033 110 St NW, Edmonton AB T5k 1J5.
1. Players must reside in Alberta, 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta address.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $10 – 20 packages available
- 3 for $20 – 295 packages available
- 12 for $50 – 98 packages available
- 35 for $100 – 90 packages available
3. Ticket sales will end on February 6, 2021 at 11:59PM with the draw taking place at the 111 10033 110 St NW, Edmonton AB T5k 1J5.
4. The winner will receive a minimum cash prize of $4000 or 50% of ticket sales (whichever is greater) up to a maximum of $10,000.
5. The winner will be determined by a random draw. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 90 days to claim their prize, a second draw from the same numbers will occur after 90 days if the prize goes unclaimed.
6. Draw results will be announced on social media, as well as emailed to our players and participating organizations.
7. By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.
8. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.